I absolutely love the crockpot! It has been my best friend (next to coffee) since having Brielle 11 months ago! I find so many amazing recipes on Pinterest for it and it’s so simple and easy!
We are a spicy loving family, even when I was pregnant with Brielle, I loved spicy and luckily never got heart burn! So now that I am on spring break, I decided to whip up some crockpot favorites that we haven’t had in a little while!
This Pinterest recipe is so simple and yummy! I also tweaked it to what works for us and so it’s a little of my own recipe too! I’ve made the chicken with different sides but this time, I’ll be putting them in buns as sandwiches!
- 1 bottle Frank’s Red Hot wing sauce
- 1 bottle Sweet Baby Ray’s wing sauce & glaze
- 2 packets of Ranch dressing mix
- 1 square chicken buillon (mixed in 1/2 cup of water)
- Garlic powder
- Mrs. Dash’s onion seasoning
- Mrs. Dash’s house seasoning
- 2 packets of Perdue boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
- Hamburger buns (any kind you want)
Put the chicken breasts in crockpot with chicken buillon, and seasonings.
In small pot, pour most of both sauces in pot and warm. Put both ranch pouches and mix until well mixed. Pour warm sauce into crock pot and leave until chicken is cooked.
Shred chicken and let sit in sauce for another half hour or so, and then place in buns and top off with some shredded cheddar cheese, lettuce, and some ranch or blue cheese!
Ready to eat!! Enjoy and make sure you have a drink near by!