When it comes to packing, I’m a list person. I have always made lists of what I need or want to bring when packing for a trip. It keeps me sane and helps me not to forget all the small things. I usually start my list a week before my trip so that I’m in a calm peace of mind and can jot down all the necessities.
Now that I will be traveling with a nine month old, lists are VERY important. Especially to keep track of both our bags and what we inicially need. Since we will be traveling to Disney World soon, I wanted to start her list since it requires a little more thought than my own.
Since we will only be in Disney for a couple days, our packing won’t be too extensive, but I’ve never been a light packer and with all the cute Disney clothes she owns, it’ll be hard not to over pack!
Here is my list of Brielle’s luggage for our Disney Trip: (listed from biggest items to smallest)
- Pack n Play/sheets/blanket. ( Brielle sleeps the night in her crib and Disney does have available pack n play and cribs when you request them however, I tend to bring mine since I know she has her home smell and in case Disneys pack n play isn’t to our liking. Always better safe than sorry)
- Stroller (the Disney parks do offer their own strollers, but bringing our own is much easier)
- Baby bag/ back pack. (I bring her baby bag that I use on a daily basis but we purchased a smaller Disney back pack to just put the small needs for traveling the park that day. So we swap just her needs such as formula, baby food, wipes, diapers and a change of clothes and leave all the other stuff I pack in there in her bag at the hotel. This makes walking around the parks easier and dad can jump in on wearing the back pack!
- Inflatable tub / Minnie Mouse Towel (Her tub is so light weight and easier to bathe her in since I won’t know how the tub arrangement is and better yet, it’s Disney Princess theme)
- Diapers and wipes
- Formula ( Brielle is on Similac Sensitive Formula since she had Colic when she was a newborn)
- Mobile Clip Fan (this is a huge lifesaver! We went to Disney in Sept of last year when she was 4 months. We clipped the fan to her overhang on her stroller and it kept her cool while we strolled around! And the best part is, it was only $10 at Buy Buy Baby.)
- Bottles / Pacifiers / sippy cup
- Clothes/Pjs (warm and cold weather outfits) Since we live in South Florida you never know what the weather will be like.
- Baby sun screen. (I use the Organics baby sunscreen)
- Mosquito net for stroller
- Some toys (of course her Belle and Minnie stuffed toys)
I believe I wrote down all I will need for her but of